NACON confidentiality policy
Bigben as responsible of the control with its legal seat located at 396-466 Rue de la Voyette –CRT2 59273 Fretin (France) and its affiliates (hereafter “We/Us/Our” or “Nacon”), we take high value to the protection and the respect your private life. We do our best to respect all applicable laws concerning the protection and security of confidential data. Nacon’s confidentiality policy, and any additional condition applicable in conjunction with the services that you use (hereafter, the “Confidentiality policy”), states Our practices regarding confidentiality for the obtaining, use and safeguarding of your personal information on the sites, devices, applications or any service provided by Nacon (hereafter, “Service(s)”), whether on-line or off-line, as well as any person with whom WE may share collected information. If you are a legal minor, you must register as a member or access the web site and its services solely once your parents (or guardian) have read and accepted our Confidentiality policy.
The aim of our Confidentiality policy is to inform you about our practices relating to the collect, the use and the sharing of information you may provide us via our Platform (the “Platform”) accessible from the website www.nacongaming.com or our mobile applications.
Any use, access or submission of personal information in the context of the Services by you or, if you are a legal minor, the submission of your personal information by your parents (or guardian) to Nacon shall constitute acceptance of this Confidentiality policy.
Information collected by Nacon
When you use our Services, it is possible, We may need to obtain certain information from you when you use or interact with our Services (hereafter, the “Information”). We may request the following Information:
Information that you provide us with:
- Your e-mail address and country/region when you register or connect to your NACON member account. If you use a social network account to connect to or create a NACON member account in order to use our SERVICES, any available public Information (including, but not limited to your profile photo, your gender, your date of birth and your language settings) associated with your social network account may also be collected by us.
- Your name, contact/delivery/invoicing address (including the postal code), contact information, e-mail address, credit card number or any other information relating to payment services when you purchase our devices, paid services or other client services.
- Your name, contact/delivery address (including postal code), contact information, e-mail address, gender, date of birth and identification number when you participate in OUR events or campaigns.
Information relating to use of the Services
- Information relating to the device such as the device model, the serial number, the version and type of your operating system, IP address, MAC address, IMEI number and other identifiers unique to the device.
- Log information : such as the settings, the length of time your device has been activated, the network that you use to connect to your Service, the availability, crash log, your interface preferences, the type of and language settings for your browser, the diagnostic and use of data as well as your habits when using our Services.
How NACON uses the Information
We may use the collected Information for the following purposes:
- To evaluate and improve our Services.
- To obtain client feedback and analyse the user experience in order to develop and evaluate new services and devices.
- To perform the registration process of the Nacon member account or the device.
- To send and meet any request that you make, with, but not limited to, the information and documentation relating to your purchase, such as invoices or proofs of purchase, software updates and technical manuals.
- To produce and send content such as electronic documents or newsletters to which you have subscribed in order to remain informed of the latest Nacon news concerning products and upcoming promotions and events. You may at any time cancel your subscription without additional charge.
- To send you important notifications, such as significant changes to Our terms, conditions and policies. Due to the large number of these messages, you may choose not to receive them.
- In order to confirm your identity, send participation notifications and prizes won during campaigns when you participate in one of Our events or competitions.
- In order to help you save, analyse, modify and store your Information, including personal information. In addition, We you will help you modify and access your information.
- To recommend services that may interest you based on your use of our Services.
- To provide you with marketing and advertising information that may interest you.
- To respond to user requests, such as repair requests, and to answer your questions.
- To send you satisfaction surveys, in particular concerning our customer service, to analyse the user experience.
- Any other reason, with your agreement.
Persons with whom Nacon may share your Information
Your Information shall not be revealed to a third party, except in the following cases:
With your consent
- We will only transmit or share your Information to third parties solely with your consent.
With sales partners
- We will reveal information that has been broken down and rendered anonymous to Our sales partners, such as sales partners who provide data analysis or advertising and marketing communication services based on information that has been broken down and rendered anonymous.
With service providers
- We will transmit and share your Information with service providers who provide services for Us and on Our behalf. For example, service providers who assist us in sending out marketing information, contribute to customer support, ship purchases and provide invoicing services. These service providers use your Information solely in compliance with Our instructions and in the framework of these objectives. Nacon ensures that all of Our service providers strictly comply with our Confidentiality policy.
For legal, protection and security purposes
We will transmit and share the Information that We have with third parties for legal and security reasons:
- Insofar as these Information are required by applicable laws, regulations, an authorised government or legal body, to establish or maintain legal proceedings or defence, or to prevent fraud or an illicit activity.
- To protect Nacon’s rights, property or security, as well as that of our service providers, our clients or the general public, in compliance with what is required or authorised by law.
International transfer of your Information
You acknowledge and accept the transfer, storage, use or processing of your Information for Nacon and its affiliate or service providers located in a different country from you. All transfers, storage and processing of your Information is subject to the Confidentiality policy and to the applicable laws concerning your private life and the security of personal information.
Cookies and associated technologies
Cookies are small text files placed on your device so that we may personalise your user experience when you use our Services. Cookies do not collect information that may be used to identify you:
Registration and authentication:
- Store your preferences and settings: Cookies store your preferences and settings on your devices, such as your language preference and location. By storing these settings in cookies, it is not necessary to reapply these preferences and settings each time you visit Our web sites.
The cookies used on Our web sites are categorised below. You may also check these tables to find out which cookies We use on Our web sites web and who hosts them:
Category 1: Performance cookies
Category 2: Functionality cookies
Category 1: Performance cookies
These cookies collect Information about how you use OUR web sites, such as the pages you visit the most often and if you receive error messages while you are visiting Our web pages. The cookies do not collect information that may be used to identify you: any information collected by the cookies is aggregated and anonymous. It is used solely to improve the performance of Our web sites.
Cookie name: Google Analytics
Host: Google Inc.
Category 2: Functionality cookies
These cookies enable Our web sites to save your settings and preferences (such as language preferences and the region in which you are located) in order to provide you with a more personalised and coherent experience each time you visit Our web sites.
For example, our web site can remember the pages you visited recently, how many times you have visited the forums and the product pages you have compared on Our web sites. These cookies can also remember changes you have made concerning text size and font, as well as other customisable aspects of Our web sites. These cookies can also be used to offer the Services that you have requested, such as watching a video. The information collected, such as your browsing habits on Our web sites, is rendered anonymous and cannot be monitored by third-party sites.
Cookie name: Google Tag Manager
Host: Google Inc.
Links to third-party sites or to OUR web sites
Our Services may offer links to third-party sites. Please remember that Nacon is not responsible for the security or conditions of confidentiality of these third-party sites. WE recommend that when you leave our Services you carefully read the conditions for the protection of your private life concerning these third-party sites. This Confidentiality policy only applies to Nacon Services.
WE take all reasonable measures to protect your personal data against any access, modification, divulgence or destruction. To this end, We perform internal checks of Our databases, Our means of storage, Our procedures and Our security measures, as well as physical security measures to prevent unauthorised access to the systems that We use to store your personal data.
Data is transferred between different companies affiliated with Nacon via an encrypted wide area network. When you submit personal data to Our sites, your Information is protected both on-line and off-line.
Nonetheless, Nacon cannot guarantee perfect security on the Internet. To protect your data from unauthorised access, We recommend:
- Using alpha-numeric passwords when you register for a Nacon member account.
- Regularly changing your passwords.
- Regularly updating your devices by applying the latest updates for the security solutions on your computer and by using tools such as anti-virus and anti-spyware scans.
If you should discover technical vulnerabilities that affect Nacon Services, please don’t hesitate to contact US at firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing your Information
We want to help you keep your Information up to date. You can see and change your Information by connecting to your Nacon member account and by editing the Information relating to your account.
For more information concerning the personal information that Nacon collects about you, please contact US at email@example.com
When you use our Services, We try to keep your data exact and to protect it against any accidental or malicious destruction. We will adapt to your requests in accordance with your data. Nonetheless, We may not be able to respond to all of your requests in the following circumstances:
- Depending on the authorisations or requirements of applicable law;
- For legitimate professional reasons;
- In the event of repeated requests that require disproportionate technical effort and resources, such as developing a new system or fundamentally changing current practice;
- In the event of potential risk to the confidentiality of other users.
Confidentiality of minors
We do not knowingly collect data about minors of less than thirteen (13) years of age, or of an equivalent age in the jurisdiction in question, without parental consent. We encourage parents (or legal guardians) to actively participate in the on-line activities and interests of minors when the latter use our Services.
If you are a minor, please ask your parents for their prior consent before using our Services. You may submit your data solely with the consent of your parents or guardian. Your parents (or guardian) have the right to revoke their consent at any time, even if it has previously been given.
Sensitive personal information
Nacon will never ask you to provide sensitive personal information, such as information about your health, political views, religious beliefs, criminal record, sexual orientation, sex life, behaviour or genetic background. Therefore, please do not provide this sort of information.
Changes to Nacon’s Confidentiality policy
We may regularly modify our Confidentiality policy. We recommend regularly checking the Confidentiality policy that is posted on Our web sites. By accessing or using Our services after the Confidentiality policy has been updated, Nacon deems that you accept the terms of the Confidentiality policy, including updates thereto. The most recent version of the Confidentiality policy will always be available on this page. In the event of a major change, you will be informed by e-mail. The date that the Confidentiality policy was modified is displayed at the bottom of the page.
If you have any questions, requests, comments or complaints concerning this Confidentiality policy, or if you feel that Nacon has not or is not respecting it, please contact us.
Nacon e-mail address
Updated on Novemer 16, 2018 by Nacon