RIG 500 PRO HC GEN2
Corded performance-driven console headset with unique features and superior comfort that enables them to hear 3D spatial audio and play better.
ENGINEERED FOR 3D AUDIO
Designed for console gaming, the RIG 500 PRO HC Gen 2 is everything gamers loved about the Gen 1 edition, with an upgrade. Featuring an all-new steel frame which is lightweight. highly durable and flexible. The dual-material ear cushions help block outside noise while also providing enduring comfort. Signature RIG exoskeleton earcups encompass low distortion 50mm drivers that are engineered for 3D game audio. Including a 2-year Dolby Atmos activation code*, you can now react faster and more accurately as you can detect the distance and direction of your threats.
- Compatible with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, PS4 and PS5, tablets, mobile phones, PCs and laptops.
- Low distortion precisely tuned 50 mm drivers deliver game-changing sound.
- Unlock precise, 3D sound with Dolby Atmos®* for superior audio accuracy.
- Durable extruded steel headband and lightweight exoskeleton earcups offer comfort and stability
- Noise-isolating acoustic chambers provide high-resolution audio and low distortion
- Isolated closed-cup design and dual-material ear cushions block outside noise
- Removable noise-cancelling mic and flip-to-mute function for focused gameplay
- The 3.5mm kink-resistant cable is compatible with PCs, consoles and personal electronic devices
*Dolby Atmos® requires an Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S or Windows 10 compatible device, and a Microsoft account and login. Activation for one device only.
- Compatibilité : XBOX Series/XBOX ONE/PS4/PS5/Windows
- Headphone type : Around Ear
- Frequency response : 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Impedance : 32 ohms
- Max SPL : 111 dBSPL/V
- Surround sound : Dolby Atmos for Headphones
- Driver diameter : 50mm
- Microphone frequency response : 100 Hz–10 kHz
- Removable microphone : Yes
- Connection type : 3.5 mm analog connector
- Wireless : No
- Volume control : Inline
- Cable length (cm) : 130 cm
- Sku : RIG500PROHCG2CONF