As data controller, Nacon (“We”, “Our”, “Nacon”), with a registered office at 396-466, rue de la Voyette – CRT 2 – 59273 Fretin, collects the personal data of Users and Customers (hereinafter the “Data”) from the https://www.nacongaming.com/ and https://my.nacongaming.com/ websites (hereinafter the Websites).
As your Data is processed as part of Nacon’s activities on the territory of the European Union, General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (or “GDPR”) applies, whether or not said Data is processed in the European Union. As a result, the processing of your Data is subject to the provisions of GDPR even if you live outside the European Union.
We may need to obtain certain Data from you when you are using or interacting with Our Services. We may ask you for the following Data
Data you provide us with:
- Your email address and country/region when you register or log onto your Nacon member account. If you are using a social network account to log in or create a Nacon member account to use Our Services, We may also collect, with your consent, any public Data available (including, but not limited to, your profile picture, gender, date of birth and language settings) associated with your social network account.
- The information specified when you complete your MyNaconGaming profile, i.e.:
- Your surname, first name, nickname, date of birth, country, language, contact/delivery/invoicing address (including postcode), contact details, email address.
If you do not provide us with this Data, you will not be able to use the Services.
Data relating to the use of Services collected by our technical partners
- Data relating to the device: model of the device, version and type of your operating system, IP address.
- Log information: such as settings, the period of time during which your device is activated, the network you use to log onto the Services, availability, crash history, your preferences in terms of interface, the type and language settings of your browser, diagnostic and use of data as well as your habits with regard to the use of Our Services.
Processing purposes and legal grounds
|We process your personal data for the following purposes
|These processing operations are based on the following legal basis
Nacon’s legitimate interest in:
|The performance of the contract between Nacon and the Customers when making a purchase on the Websites and the Platform, when creating your profile on MyNaconGaming or when participating in an event
|The Users’/Customers’ consent to receive marketing and advertising communications by email from Nacon and/or its partners
|Place/read trackers and analyse your browsing on the Websites
|The consent of Customers and Users to the Websites’ cookies
|Our legal obligation
Any other reason, with your consent.
Recipients of your Data
To allow NACON to fulfil the purposes set out above, your Data may be sent to the following recipients:
- Authorised persons within NACON’s departments, in particular:
- Marketing Department
- Customer service Department
- Legal Department
- Accounting Department
- IT Department
- Logistics Department
- The vendors, service providers and subcontractors who contribute to providing the Services (in particular the GAMES.FR Company, subcontractor in charge of processing the orders placed on the Websites, as well as the Websites’ hosting provider and the service providers who help us send marketing communications, contribute to customer support, the sending of purchases and the invoicing process). These vendors, service providers and subcontractors shall only use your Data in accordance with Our instructions and as part of the objectives herewith.
- The administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions.
We will also communicate your Data to third parties only with your consent:
- We will send your anonymised Data to Our business partners, in particular Our business partners who provide data analysis services or advertisements and marketing communications based on aggregated and anonymous information.
Sites where your Data is processed
Your Data collected and processed as part of the Services is primarily stored in the European Union.
NACON shall take all appropriate protective measures should your data be transferred outside the European Union (introduction of standard European Commission contractual clauses).
Retention period of your Data
Your Data collected shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the above purposes, plus the statutory limitation period.
Your Data collected during your registration shall be retained for the entire duration of your relationship with NACON. It may subsequently be retained and processed for 3 (three) years from the end of the business relationship (e.g. after a purchase, from the expiry date of a warranty or from the last contact from you) to allow us to send you commercial offers, subject to the withdrawal of your consent when such consent was required or to the exercise of your right to object.
Your Data is likely to be retained longer to comply with specific legal obligations or with regard to applicable statutory limitation periods.
Cookies are small files stored on your computer by your Web browser. They allow servers hosting the content of a Website to recognise a visitor and keep track of their activity.
Cookies can be enabled for just one session or can stay longer on your computer, allowing the server to recognise a visitor during multiple visits.
Subject to your consent and your configuration within the information banner during your first visit, the Websites are likely to use the following cookies:
- Service cookies
Service cookies are needed for the effective functioning of the Websites. Your consent is not required to read/place them. They include:
- Session ID cookies
These cookies help us save, recognise and establish a link between your actions, display the Website correctly and provide you with the services you request. These cookies are only enabled when you visit the websites and do not stay on your computer once the browsing session is over.
- Browsing experience cookies
These cookies allow us to save a user’s preferences such as their language, country, age, to find out whether they have seen our confidentiality banner or disabled our control of cookies. They are used to improve your experience of the browsing session and display appropriate content. Some cookies will remain active for the duration of the session, while others (such as language preferences) will be stored on your computer so that these preferences can be taken into account during your next visit.
- Cookies unrelated to the service
Cookies unrelated to the service are not strictly necessary for the effective functioning of the Websites but help us improve the Websites and provide more personalised and relevant content, as well as marketing and advertising elements. They include:
- Web audience measurement cookies
These cookies allow us to identify when visitors interact with the Websites as well as our marketing communications and our advertisements, on the Websites and third party websites. The information we are likely to save includes actions performed with the mouse as well as scrolling movements, basic interactions with website forms or any other content. We use this data to measure the performance of the Websites and our advertisements. These cookies can be defined during your visit to the Websites or when you visit Websites that display our advertisements. These cookies can be managed by third parties who provide us with Web audience measurement services, and may stay on your device once your session is over.
- Advertising cookies
These cookies allow us to identify and save when visitors visit and interact with our Website, marketing communications and advertisements, on this website and third party websites. We use this data for the targeting and personalisation of the Websites, our marketing communications and our advertisements on the Websites and on third party websites. They allow us to provide you with suitable products and services, defined based on your visits, searches and views during your previous interactions with the Websites. These cookies can be managed by third party advertising networks and will stay on your device once your session is over.
- Social media plug-in cookies
The information banner allows you to accept, reject and configure your cookie options on the Websites.
The validity period of the consent given in this context is 13 months at the most.
You can withdraw your consent at any time via our cookie management tool, available here:Cookie management
In accordance with the regulations on personal data protection, you have the right to access, rectify, delete your data, the right to data portability, the right to limit and object to its processing, as well as the right to give instructions on what to do with your Data after your death.
You can also withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the consent-based processing operations carried out before said consent was withdrawn.
To exercise your rights, simply write by post to: NACON (Nacongaming.com) – CRT2 Fretin – CS90414 – 396, rue de la voyette – 59814 Lesquin Cedex – France, or Contact us via our contact form: https://www.nacongaming.com/contact/ If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, you can contact NACON’s Data protection Officer by emailing: email@example.com
Should we be unable to respond to your requests in a manner you deem satisfactory, you can also lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the country where you reside: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm For example, CNIL in France: 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07. Tel.: +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22.
Every User is required to enter his/her age when registering for the Services.
We do not knowingly collect data relating to minors under fifteen (15) years of age, or equivalent age in the jurisdiction concerned, without parental consent.
We encourage parents (or legal guardians) to actively participate in the online activities and interests of minors when they use Our Services.
If you are a minor under fifteen (15) years of age, or equivalent age in the jurisdiction concerned, please ask for your parents’ permission before using Our Services. You can only provide Us with your Data with the consent of your parents or guardian.
In any event, if you are a minor, your parents (or legal guardian) are entitled to ask for your account to be deleted.
Nacon will never ask you to provide sensitive Data, such as information about your health, your political ideals, your religious beliefs, your criminal record, your sexual orientation, your sex life, your behaviour or your genetic information. We therefore ask you to refrain from providing such information.